2023 Scholarship Raffle Tickets and Prizes
We raise funds for our scholarship program through donations and various activities conducted throughout the year. One major revenue source for our Scholarship Fund is our raffle ticket sale. This year’s drawing will be held at 7 p.m. Friday, August 18, 2023, at Primanti Bros in Lancaster, PA. For those attending, feel free to arrive at 6 p.m. for dinner.
Winners will be contacted and do not need to be present to win. Six winning tickets will be drawn and contacted in the order of their selection. The top winner can select any prize they prefer, and the following winners will select from the remaining prizes.
Prizes include football season tickets, game tickets and over $1,000 in gift certificates to restaurants, grocery markets, and a hotel stay.
- Prize #1: Pair of 2023 Penn State Football Season Tickets (includes the parking pass)
- Prize #2: Four (4) football tickets to the West Virginia game (Sept. 2)
- Prize #3: $275 value in “Lititz Stay” Gift Certificates:
- Lititz Springs Inn & Spa hotel stay
- Bull’s Head Public House
- Prize #4: $265 in “Dinners/Diners” Gift Certificates:
- T.J. Rockwell’s
- Parma Pizza & Grill (Landisville)
- Centerville Diner
- Square Mile Public House
- Olde Hickory Grill
- Evergreen Diner
- Prize #5: $250 in “Chain Restaurants/Groceries” Gift Certificates:
- Primanti Bros.
- Plaza Azteca
- Prize #6:$230 in “Columbia/Marietta Restaurants” Gift Certificates:
- Black Olive Diner
- River Trail Brewing
- Hinkle’s Restaurant
- New Yang’s Garden
- Parma Pizza & Grill (Columbia)
With all these fantastic prizes, the prices for the raffle tickets are as follows:
3 for $20
6 for $30
10 for $40
Tickets will be available from any Chapter Board member and through the website or print the available form and mail the form and a check payable to the “Penn State Club of Lancaster County” to the address below.Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
BEERS + HOFFMAN ARCHITECTS
ATTN SCOTT SHONK
250 Harrisburg Avenue
Lancaster PA 17603
Participants must be 18 years of age or older. All tickets and money must be received by Friday, August 18, 2023.
Also, please patronize the restaurants and hotels listed above who have generously donated gift certificates as prizes to support the scholarship fund.